If you are frustrated by the lousy choices offered up by the “Republocrats” — the Two Party Duopoly — it’s time to do something about it. If you are #NeverTrump *and* #NeverHillary, It’s time to step up. If you want to see the Libertarian alternative on the main presidential debate stage, we need your help.
If you want to elect Gary Johnson as our next President, we need you to make a donation. Will you invest in our efforts to educate and recruit new voters willing to join the fight?
AlternativePAC is focused on proven social media methods that will connect new likely voters with the right messages, at the lowest possible cost. Social media awareness is how we grow Gary’s support, and how we build a grassroots machine ready to roll once he’s on the main stage.
We have a smart team of tech-savvy professionals who have done this before. We know how to win against all odds. And we only fight for the things we believe in.
Please consider donating now.
To make a donation by mail, click here.
By submitting this form, I affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
- I am not a federal government contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
Federal law requires us to make our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Contributions are unlimited but are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from foreign nationals, national banks, and federal government contractors are prohibited. Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections but not for direct or in-kind contributions to federal candidates. Contributions are subject to the limits and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act.